April 19, 2006
The following Patriot League Five Questions feature is with Bucknell senior first baseman Lauren Wible
. Last year Wible led nation in hitting (.524). Wible is an English major.
1. Why Bucknell? - I was first pursuing Bucknell because of its academic reputation, but as soon as I saw how beautiful the campus is, I was positive it was the place for me.
2. What is your late-night food of choice? - It would be Rita's Italian Ice if it was open past 9, but I have to settle for Taco Bell.
3. What 3 People, Living or Dead, Would You Invite to Dinner? - I guess that depends if I want a fun dinner or an intellectual one, because for a fun dinner, I'd invite Steve Carroll, Ellen Degeneres, and Jon Stewart. For an intellectual dinner, I'd invite Virginia Wolfe, Toni Morrison, and Emily Dickinson.
4. What is on your MP3 player? - It's eclectic. Missy Elliott, Maroon 5, Fiona Apple, the soundtrack to Garden State, and some jazz too
5. What can't you live without? - Sunday night TV. "Grey's Anatomy" has addicted our entire team.